Parish Council elections are normally held every 4 years - the next will be on 4 May 2023.
Here are our 11 Parish Councillors. Click on each name for a brief biography:
- Steve Brennan (Thornhill representative)
- Charlotte Farrell Outside bodies: Member of High Peak Borough Council and Peak District National Park Authority
- Mathew Fowler (Footpaths Officer)
- Tracy Gollins
- Joseph Monck
- Annette Nordhausen Scholes (Chair of the Council - also the Council's representative at Breedon Cement liaison meetings) Outside bodies: Member of Executive Committee of Derbyshire Association of Local Councils
- Karen O'Connor (Thornhill representative)
- Ginny Priestley (Chair of the Council's Amenities Committee) Outside bodies: Member of Peak District National Park Authority
- Lynn Winspear
- Maxine Woolhouse
plus 1 vacancy
Each councillor is legally required to make a Declaration of Interests- these are shown on the Borough Council's website.