Parish Council elections are normally held every 4 years - most recently in May 2019.
Here are our 11 Parish Councillors. Click on each name for a brief biography:
- Jim Armitage
- Steve Brennan (Thornhill representative)
- Tristan Britland
- Charlotte Farrell Outside bodies: Member of High Peak Borough Council and Peak District National Park Authority
- Mathew Fowler (Footpaths Officer)
- Joseph Monck
- Annette Nordhausen Scholes (Chair - also the Council's representative at Breedon Cement liaison meetings) Outside bodies: Member of Executive Committee of Derbyshire Association of Local Councils
- Karen O'Connor (Thornhill representative)
- Ginny Priestley Outside bodies: Member of Peak District National Park Authority
- Peter Spencer
plus 1 vacancy.
Each councillor is legally required to make a Declaration of Interests- these are shown on the Borough Council's website.